Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 8 Thing 18 - Online Productivity-Zoho Writer

Yikes! It took me HOURS to figure out how to post my draft from ZoHo to my blog.

http://writer.zoho.com/jsp/home.jsp?targetURL=%2Findex.do

Here it is. Don't ask me how I got it here, but Hallelujah, it's here. But not my little emoticon.... :o (


ZoHo is fun and easy. I think I will use this tool in place of Microsoft Works. I am amazed at how much I have learned in the past few weeks. I would have missed so much had I not signed up to particiapate in 23 Things. Now the test will be, will I retain all this information? My husband is so impressed, he wants me to set up a blog for him!!!

2 comments:

Arvind said...

Thanks for using Zoho Writer and sorry that it wasn't an easy experience posting to your blog. This blog post has detailed steps on how to post to your blog from Zoho Writer.

If you still have issues, do mail us at feedback(at)zohowriter.com. We will be glad assisting you further.

Arvind
http://zoho.com

beach lover said...

Thanks!!